
Name: Maggie O'Flannagain (Flanagan in English)
Born 18 November 1779, at only 230 I am relatively young.
Profession: Currently I am an artist. Sometimes teach at the local colleges when requested for special tutoring.
Background: Irish Vampire.
How do I look? I stand at 5'10" but am quite tiny in build. I have naturally red hair, but have recently dyed it blonde, that I sometimes wear straight but otherwise is naturally curly. My eyes were originally blue but are now crimson/burgundy. My skin is palish but with a slight touch of tan to it.
***the truth behind the eyes***
Hobbies: Painting, sculpture, reading, photography, running, driving my car, fast cars especially BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari, Lotus and Aston Martins, music- singing, writing music, listening to music, playing music, rain and storms, being with my family and a touch of luxury.
Hates: Bright sunny days, lies, losing anyone, disappointing my family, being bored, anything slow, being left alone.
I love to laugh and have fun, too much seriousness leads to a very boring life. Sometimes I find alot of solice in being peaceful and quiet but I also love to be a bit rowdy. Typically I'm just a girl who loves to have lots of fun which can sometimes also lead me into alot of trouble. Thankfully my family is always there for me and I would be totally lost without them.
I don't remember a great deal from my previous life. What I do remember, I will share with you. My mother, Annalise was somewhat of a disappointment. There was always some sort of problem or issue going on or if one had just finished another was brewing. I never knew my father, but remember his name was Charles and the one time I did see him, he was drunk and a raving lunatic. I ran off from home around 16 and found my way through life. One day I went on a trek to take some photos, I climbed a steep cliff and began shooting. On my way down, I slipped and hit my head, thats when Siobhan and Liam found me. Siobhan saved me. I cannot say turned because it was literally being saved.
Liam and Siobhan have provided me with the family I always dreamt of having. They are a million times better than the parents I remember. I'm glad I have eternity to spend with them as my family. Siobhan, while sometimes can be too protective of me, its only because she knows the same about my past that I do and sometimes fears that I may leave this home like I did with my last. Which I know I would never do. Besides Siobhan has my best interests at heart. Liam is great, he can sometimes be too quiet and it drives us insane, but he is wonderful.
I am able to determine when people are lieing. Thats my talent and my gift. At first, it seemed like a burden because sometimes you just don't want to hear what the lies are. I have become use to it. Its been very helpful in the past and I'm sure it will continue to be helpful in the future. While I have not yet found my life partner but someday I will. I see the love between Liam and Siobhan and only hope that I too one day will be able share the same love with someone.
Sexuality: Men! Accents are a big turnon but I still love the sound of a man from my homeland. Its just so sexy. I can sometimes have a tendancy to go for the wrong man. But never get close enough to find too much trouble with them.
That is pretty much me! If I remember anything more, I will share that with you.
All that is left now is you can love me, hate me, but never lie to me.
Born 18 November 1779, at only 230 I am relatively young.
Profession: Currently I am an artist. Sometimes teach at the local colleges when requested for special tutoring.
Background: Irish Vampire.
How do I look? I stand at 5'10" but am quite tiny in build. I have naturally red hair, but have recently dyed it blonde, that I sometimes wear straight but otherwise is naturally curly. My eyes were originally blue but are now crimson/burgundy. My skin is palish but with a slight touch of tan to it.
***the truth behind the eyes***
Hobbies: Painting, sculpture, reading, photography, running, driving my car, fast cars especially BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari, Lotus and Aston Martins, music- singing, writing music, listening to music, playing music, rain and storms, being with my family and a touch of luxury.
Hates: Bright sunny days, lies, losing anyone, disappointing my family, being bored, anything slow, being left alone.
I love to laugh and have fun, too much seriousness leads to a very boring life. Sometimes I find alot of solice in being peaceful and quiet but I also love to be a bit rowdy. Typically I'm just a girl who loves to have lots of fun which can sometimes also lead me into alot of trouble. Thankfully my family is always there for me and I would be totally lost without them.
I don't remember a great deal from my previous life. What I do remember, I will share with you. My mother, Annalise was somewhat of a disappointment. There was always some sort of problem or issue going on or if one had just finished another was brewing. I never knew my father, but remember his name was Charles and the one time I did see him, he was drunk and a raving lunatic. I ran off from home around 16 and found my way through life. One day I went on a trek to take some photos, I climbed a steep cliff and began shooting. On my way down, I slipped and hit my head, thats when Siobhan and Liam found me. Siobhan saved me. I cannot say turned because it was literally being saved.
Liam and Siobhan have provided me with the family I always dreamt of having. They are a million times better than the parents I remember. I'm glad I have eternity to spend with them as my family. Siobhan, while sometimes can be too protective of me, its only because she knows the same about my past that I do and sometimes fears that I may leave this home like I did with my last. Which I know I would never do. Besides Siobhan has my best interests at heart. Liam is great, he can sometimes be too quiet and it drives us insane, but he is wonderful.
I am able to determine when people are lieing. Thats my talent and my gift. At first, it seemed like a burden because sometimes you just don't want to hear what the lies are. I have become use to it. Its been very helpful in the past and I'm sure it will continue to be helpful in the future. While I have not yet found my life partner but someday I will. I see the love between Liam and Siobhan and only hope that I too one day will be able share the same love with someone.
Sexuality: Men! Accents are a big turnon but I still love the sound of a man from my homeland. Its just so sexy. I can sometimes have a tendancy to go for the wrong man. But never get close enough to find too much trouble with them.
That is pretty much me! If I remember anything more, I will share that with you.
All that is left now is you can love me, hate me, but never lie to me.

No one hates you dear
ReplyDelete