I am alone, in desperate need of help, of Dr Carlisle. But I can't reach him. I have a few people trying to locate him, but no luck as yet. The hospital is quite busy and he too has a family he must tend to.
So why do I need a doctor? Vampires don't get sick, hurt or injured right? Well you're wrong. We do, just our symptoms don't last as long as a mortals. Today during battle I got ambushed and a newborn bit my arm. At the moment its like pins and needles all through my body, I get dizzy and can barely lift my head. I haven't eaten for a few days now. Right now I'm starving and I don't care if it was human or animal blood, I just need it. So here I sit and wait. I know the good doctor will help me when he can. I can't just parade on up to the closest hospital now can I? :)
In the meantime though....... could this be then end??????

oh maggie, dear. it takes a lot more than a few bites and a couple of newborns to take us down. i've seen it all before and i plan to be around to see it all again.
ReplyDelete