Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Page copied from Pierre's Journal

Its been a long journey, no matter where we've been, we will keep going on. People think I am strange, believing that vampires exist. But I know they do. So i'm in Paris, patrolling each night to find one. Hoping that they will come out to feed at night. I believe their blood will help us. Keeps us strong, help us heal. Their blood is so pure compared to ours. They feed of us, they take our lives. The least I can do is find out, if they can help us. Maybe there is some hope of them co-existing with us. I know that is strange, but just maybe. I met a friend of Brady's the other day. I told her about what I believe. Of course she doesn't believe that vampires exist. I hope I can help persuade her to believe that at least they are out there. I'll admit, I'm always on the lookout for people to help me.
Well I must go, I need to find someother ways on how to track and find these creatures. I know there are ways to get them subdued. Out to see the streets of Paris.

1 comment: