
Oh dear gold, how I love thee!
Yes that right I have brought yet another car! I had my Lotus at Felix's house and when I left to go to my new holiday home in Italy, I left it with him. I know he will take good care of her and will probably work on her alot. So in order to get around I decided to spend that little bit extra and go full luxury! She's simply gorgeous huh! I am going to list the basic specs of her just so you all know how much fun I am going to have with this little baby.
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Roadster 722 S: acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.7 seconds and a maximum speed of 335 km/h, 5.5-litre V8 engine,output of 478 kW/650 hp and 820 Nm of torque. The car is also lowered 10 mm both front and rear with 19 inch forged aluminium rims.
I can't list too much in case I plan on racing her someday. But in general I am sure you get the idea of how great she really is. I am going to be purchasing a new motorbike soon too as the other one got totally trashed. Anyways, just wanted to share my new baby with you all. As you can tell, I like my cars like my men.. smooth, fast and full or roar!

No comments:
Post a Comment