
Well my holiday has been cut short by the clients who requested the vampire statue before I left Ireland. However there have been a few changes to their order. Now I am to do three statues, not one. An angel, the devil and a vampire. Instead of the original time line of 6 months, they now want them done in two. I am going to try and push for a little extra time if I need it. But will see how I go. Considering I am getting triple the money to have them done in 2 months I'm sure I can push myself to meet the deadline. I spent most of yesterday in France picking up materials to ship back home. Before I arrive in Ireland, I will be stopping into Forks for the weekend as Alice has asked me to come visit. I am looking forward to being there, I love spending time with the Cullens. We always have great times.
As much as I'd love to still be in holiday mode, after all the work I had completed before taking my holiday I deserved a good long time out. But thems the brakes and I was requested for the job. How can I say no to that? Its good to know that people love and want my work. I've arranged for my car to be shipped home already, it will be waiting in the airport garage for me and the materials will be shipped straight to the art studio.
I would like to say a big thank you to all my friends in Italy for their hospitality. Especially Renata, such an amazing woman. Love ya Ren. I hope to see you again when I get another chance to take a break. For now, I hope you and Santiago get some much needed time together. Before I go, I must really say to Felix, I am sorry. Maybe one day when all is said and done, we will have the friendship we use to have.
I really must go and get the rest of my clothes packed and get ready for the airport. Take care my friends. My love goes out to you all.

No comments:
Post a Comment