Well I did a wee bit of shopping today. Spent lots, but made some too. I sold my old bike for a brand new one. Beautiful it is. I love my Duke. Not alot has been happening really. I have a few orders for some custom artwork done and a new statue request. There is some new tour place opening a few towns away from me. Its a ghost tour/vampire guest house tour thing. Apparently there is a really old home there that some believe housed a coven of witches or vampires or some other rumoured being. They want a vampire statue made by a vampire! Oh if only they knew. Talk about irony. However, my perception of a vampire is probably so far off theirs it isn't funny. But I am sure I will work it out.In my plight of this one painting, a wonderful collegue of mine wants to give this painting to his wife for their wedding anniversary. I have free rein and can do what I like with it, but his only request.... my idea of love. HA! I think he is a comedian too. My idea of love is jumping on the duke and taking off for hours on end and just gunning it at my leisure. How on earth am I supposed to paint love when I can't even let love into my heart? I've never been real good at commitment with anyone. The only love I know is for my family, coven and friends. Intimate love? You got to be kidding me right. That is more than I can deal with. How can one fall in love with another if she doesn't know how to share her life? How can I fall in love with someone who is not of my own?
I see my family and friends falling in love or are already in love, and yes I would like that too.... someday. Someday very very far away! One must put their other before themselves. I can't do that I'm way to selfish at this point in my life for that. So again, how can one have an image of love, if they do not know love?

No comments:
Post a Comment