Sunday, April 5, 2009

New bike.. now for the new car


I am having a fantastic time at the moment spending more money! I have just welcomed a 2009 Lotus Elipse into my garage. I decided to keep the BMW though. Oh the joys of spending money. can't wait to take it to Italy with me. Hopefully do some street racing there if I can.
The statue is coming along nicely for now. I have about 12 months to complete it so not in a huge rush but wanted to get at least the design process and materials out of the way. They always take the longest to sort out.

Hopefully in the next week I will be leaving for Italy. I have spoken to Caius and he suggested I ask Siobhan and Liam if they would mind if I spent the summer in Volterra. I am hoping so, because I'm really looking forward to going. I have a couple of issues I really want to work out. Nothing really major anyway, well I'm hoping they aren't major. Lately I've been feeling, for want of a better word, restless. Nothing seems to satisy me right now. No matter how many adrenalin pumping things I do, I seem to want to do more. I've got some sort of new appetite for it at the moment. While I've always loved adrenalin rushes for need for them at the moment is far more often than normal. Hopefully while in Volterra, this will get sorted out. Maybe there is an underlying issue that I'm not really reading into. I'm not sure.

I am also hoping to do some more intense combat workouts while I am there. I had a few awesome sessions with Siobhan and am looking forward to doing some more, but if I can squeeze in a couple while in Italy I'll be stoked. I love my family and friends so much. They are awesome.

I missed the grand prix because I was out streetracing with a group of locals today. Some of those guys are great, some of them are just jealous cause I have a better car than theirs and believe women can't handle fast cars. Boy oh boy did I prove those jocks wrong today. I didn't lose a single race. So tonight I'm heading out dancing with Beth again. We've been having a great time. I'm so glad she was able to come visit. I just love the girl, she's so much fun.

I really should be out getting ready. I need to see what the closet has in store for me otherwise I may just go and spend a little more money :) So farewell for now, and see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment