Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So I come home

Its been a while, maybe to long
But now I am here
Not sure what went wrong
Everything is ok now.
Well as suggested by Liam, I decided to go off to Scotland for a few days to find whatever it was I felt was missing. It was one of the best things I could've done. While I don't want to really go into every detail. I was able to find what I needed to and have since returned home as the person I know I am. I also took a good friends advice and had myself quite a delicious time with my food while there.
I need to catch up with so many people since I left. I just hope that dad told Mom where I was. I am hoping to see her soon. I want to just talk to her and explain where I was. I didn't need Mom returning from the USA and not being told where I was. I guess now I shall go and catch up with some friends of mine. I miss my girls so much. They are just wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment