Its been too long since I last saw you.
Now we are together again
my girls, my wonderful friends.
Helene has arrived to visit for a few days. But after the talks we have had, I only hope she is feeling a little bit better. I feel so bad for her after recent events of the heart. She is such a wonderful person and I love her dearly. We have been having a great time, doing girlie things, running in the beautiful green pastures of Ireland barefoot (I feeling I had long forgotten), watching dvds, late night chats, going out on the town. I hope its all helping Helene feel even just a little bit better.
I've also got a few more visitors popping into visit. Darling Makenna and her husband Charles will be arriving soon. I think Angela will be meeting up with them and also making the visit. My little Danish Delight, Scarlett, is also visiting. I am pretty sure our darling little Nibbles is coming to visit with her. We just love that little hamster. Sweet Andrey has also decided to come for a visit. I am looking forward to meeting him at long last. I am on my way to meet lovely Senna in Dublin. I am so glad to finally be seeing her again. I love that girl. She is my sanity. My girls are my rock, Senna keeps me balanced. Its a great mix of friends that I have. Unfortunately my dear Donna is unable to make her trip at this time due to some hold ups with the purchase of her new house. I can't wait to be able to catch up with Donna again. She's a darling.
In all the excitement and happenings I haven't been able to tell mom of whats going on. But I have left her a message and will hopefully get to speak with her soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment