Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The People In My Head

Is it just a coming of age thing, or is it just the way my mortal mother was is starting to win its way into me. Even though it has been so long since I saw her wretched face, I will never forget the pathetic woman she was. I have mentioned my parents briefly in the past. Charles, I have no time for. Not that it would matter cause I barely even remember the man. That woman on the other hand.. well I remember a few things about her. No matter how hard you try not to remember, somethings just stay with you.
Annalise no matter how charming she could be, there was always a problem with something. Or she was the problem. I don't wish to go into too many details and it hurts me deeply to even acknowledge my original birth origins. I don't remember when I heard a nice thing out of her mouth for two days running, maybe that never happened. I really don't know. I use to block as much as I could out, even back then. Running around from home at 16 was the best thing I could've done.
But now, here I am. Living in Paris, trying to work through my inner thoughts. Find who I am, find what I want to be. Once I find that, I know I will be happy. That woman is not me, I am not her. I am the woman my real mother, Siobhan taught me to be. I just need to find my way back to that woman. Instead of being just like Annalise. I have made a vow, I will get through this, I will be woman I know I am. The woman Siobhan knows I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment