Dear Mum,
I am still in Paris and am getting myself back together. I am feeling much better than I had previously been feeling. However Mum, I need to talk to you about something. Andrey and I had briefly spoken via cell phone and he wanted to see me. To apologise for just leaving like he did. So he came and visited me, we spoke and he told me of a secret plan he devised. Although I said I would keep it to myself, I thought about it long and hard overnight and I just couldn't implicate myself like that Mum. I know I've betrayed his trust, but it came down to being honest with dear friends like Renata or to him who has put me in a situation I have no desire or need to be in. If things didn't work how they wanted for Volturi then surely they would come looking for me and hold me accountable for his actions. I couldn't bear the thought of that. Oh Mum, I feel so bad for doing that to him, but I felt I had no other choice. The battle he is wagering for himself has nothing to do with me, and I don't want to be sucked into it by him or anyone else. After telling Renata what I know, Ren has stated that I won't be held accountable for his actions, which I know is good. How could I betray Renata by not telling her? After all she has done for me. I still just hope I did the right thing.
How are you Mum? How is everything in Ireland? Please, tell me what you are up to there. I miss you so very much, but I am aware I still have a long way to go before I am who I should be. I will stay in touch with you for the whole time I am away.
Love you forever,
Mags
xoxox

No comments:
Post a Comment