Saturday, April 25, 2009

Back I go

I made it back to Ireland but only for a few days. My dear friends Makenna and Charles have arrived in Italy after I departed so I've decided to go back and spend sometime with them. Plus I've got some work to do with Felix, so it will be nice to go back.

Made a start on the statues that have been requested and when all three are completed I will post them all for you to see. I have completed the devil first. Many thanks to Felix for providing me with a model and inspiration behind it. My angel's inspiration and model has come from the wonderful Miss Renata. However I will be leaving that one to last, hopefully I will be able to bring Ren back with me for a holiday. And the vampire, well my gorgeous mother Siobhan will be my inspiration for that one.

Now I must go and get my things together for my flight.
k

No comments:

Post a Comment