I will always stand by you, my friendsomeone you can rely on forever.
Whenever you need me,
whatever it is you need,
Never hesitate to ask
that's what I am here for.
In London, my dear friend Donna had been noticing a peculiar scent that had been following her everywhere she went. As Donna and Beth tracked this scent down, they discovered it was Callum from the Kingston Coven. By the time Andrey, Kristofer and myself arrived in London, Callum had been welcomed into Beth's apartment. He seems like a good lad. As it turns out, he was attacked soon after not once but twice. The second attack nearly ended his life. And so the fight began. The fight for his life and recovery, the fight for his defence. I stayed with Donna and Callum while Senna went to Kingston Manor, a beautiful and well hidden abode to visit the leader of the Coven.
While Senna was on her way there, I received a text message from her asking for my help in confronting the three men on guard. So off I went to meet her at the manor. As we stalked our way into the entrance, it looked more daunting the I originally expected, but none the less we kept on and found our attack point. With one guard on his own, the first looked quite easy to take down. I approached him from the front while Senna launched an attack from behind. We took him down easily and quickly, with his ripped and torn body on the fire, the two remaining guards took to coming to his aide, even if they were too late. Senna took one while I leapt onto a ledge above us to take the larger of the two. We attacked, ripped, bit and tore every part of them we could. While tossing a limb onto the fire, the guard bit me on my left shoulder, not bad enough for me to stress about though. So I continued on my task and ended his life as he knew it. All three guards were now taken care of and nothing was left to show of their existence.
Once our little fight was over, I decided to return to Donna while Senna proceeded on to speak with their leader. When I arrived back at the apartment, Donna was clearly shaken and understandably so. Neither Senna nor I had told her exactly where we were going or what we were going to do. I didn't want Donna to worry unnecessarily for us. Senna returned not too long after I and all was taken care of. The leader is still alive. They spoke at lengths about what had happened to everyone and it was agreed that no one else would come after Callum or any of us ever again. All the while offering Senna and myself a position on the Kingston Guard. I politely declined.
Andrey knows none of this, I do not know how to tell him. I would never rush into a fight, although this was one that needed to be sorted out. Thankfully with the location of Kingston Manor, there is no possibility of being seen by prying eyes as it is so well hidden that if you didn't know it existed beforehand, you wouldn't even know it was there at all. And that's how most live their life in the surrounding areas. Wondering past what seems to be an endless row of trees and shrubbery. Not ever knowing that beyond the naturally looking stone barriers is a home to things they could never believe.

No comments:
Post a Comment