
You set my heart racing
You ignited my fire,
You gave me all you can
And fulfilled my every desire
I returned to Ireland, but only for a few minutes. Before leaving London, I had made arrangements to meet up with a friend in Tokyo. Off to home I go, drop off my bags and leave again. I had been looking forward to seeing Daemien Oman, but never did I expect what soon unfolded.
The flight was quite pleasant so being back on another plane wasn't so bad. I arrived in Tokyo and text Daemien as soon as I could, like I had promised. Not long after, Daemien arrived to pick me up from the airport and took me back to his hotel room. An amazing penthouse suite. Like a gentleman, he carried my bag up to his room, even though it was only a small one. Once we got upstairs, I needed to freshen up, so off to the bathroom I went and ran myself a nice hot bath. While laying there with my head leaning back against the edge of the tub, with my eyes closed and suddenly there was a knock on the door. Daemien needed something he had forgotten to get out of the bathroom... Or so I thought.
I could feel his presence and his eyes lingering along my slender body, so I kept my eyes closed pretending not to notice the admiration he was showing. We spoke for a bit, until we decided that the hot steamy bath would be better if it wasn't so lonely with just me in it. Alas, it wasn't long before we started to explore each others perfection. Our hands wandering, our mouths exploring, our senses exploding with each others scents and tastes. His smell, his taste... it was so intoxicating to me. I fell under his spell and my body caved into my desires of wanting him, feeling him.. our bodies soon began intertwining together as one.
What was meant to be a quick freshen up and a good time in the city, turned into a lust filled romp fest. Our bodies grinding together, hands interlocking into each others, my toes curling with each thrust he made into my body. His body so strong, his eyes so re-assuring, his hands finding my assests with perfection. Everytime he touched my body, I felt a new desire firing up inside me. Our bodies replying to each other in unison. I couldn't ever have imagined that this ecstasy was going to happen. I'm sure the water has turn cold, not that there is much left in it anyway. Oh well, we are too busy enjoying each others bodies.

No comments:
Post a Comment